Sunday, January 15, 2023

Why do I start so many posts and never finish them?

This one is coming to you from March 22, 2022

Emmett was mesmerized by a peacock. 

They look so little here! They’re such big boys now!



Almost 14 years here and I still get a kick out of seeing Amish buggies riding around. 

Showing my cool scar. I was 2 months post surgery and less than 1 month post loss of my mom. This was a tough time!

I inherited my momma’s personal progress ribbon bookmark. I always wanted one!

We had *just* finished our 2nd Women’s Conference which went so well! It was our first in-person Stake RS event in 3 years and it was wonderful to be all together again. It was a ton of work (we’re deep in the heart of this years planning) but so, so good. 

We won a gift certificate for a golf pro shop and spent a fun family night there. I’m not sure why this is the only picture I attached, but. 🤷‍♀️

New braces? New colors?

Delaney’s class learned about taxation and she lead a charge for no more taxes. Great, we’re raising a little libertarian. 😒 

Alexis and Christian gave me a Brazilian Blowout, but it’s not called that anymore. The day I got it, it was rainy and I am not above a shower cap or rain bonnet to keep my straight hair straight. 

And after. The straightening was nice, but my hair still needed lots of flat ironing to stay straight. I’ve got some powerful curls. 

Mike and Cami came to town! For Christmas they visited us and took us to see the Harlem Globetrotters. 

It was so fun! We love spending time with them and it was fun to have them at our house. 

And the globetrotters were so fun! Delaney was very into it. 

I’d never been and I would definitely recommend. 



Delaney got an autograph from someone. She was pretty proud. 

I have literally zero idea what this is. Why is it here? Why did I include it? Why am I leaving it? What is the meaning of life?

One of the girls out a St. Patrick’s Day mustache on our picture of Emmi that lives on the fridge. 

I treated Mike and Cami to a breakfast charcuterie board. I love a good charcuterie board. They are so fun to make and so pretty. 

Found on phone. 

Cami walked D to school with me. Back when I was still invited to walk her to school. 😭 



We watched Tenkor while Alli and papa went to Ireland. Thankfully Mike and Cami have a German shepherd and were not easily intimidated. 

And there’s a v v random post. 

No comments: