Sunday, January 15, 2023

Baby bugs birthday

This one was saved mostly fully written. Coming at ya from February, 2022

Our baby turned 10 on January 29th. We’ve got our double digit midget. 

She planned her own party and she really wanted it on her birthday. I tried to convince her to wait a week for me to be more recovered, and then she showed me the invitations she’d already made. 😂 her initial invitation had her party starting at 10:20 in the morning. 😂 We fixed the times and talked through what she wanted. We talked about how it might just be a daddy party, which looks a lot different than a mommy party, and she understood the risks. And then I remembered we have an auntie Alli. She was able to get the day off work and we were set. 

D invited 4 friends and everyone was able to come. She wanted to have a build your own nacho bar and planned out all the toppings. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. 

Then we decorated cupcakes. D’ chosen theme was Party Animals, so we found a cute puppy and kitty to create. 

Everyone got 3 cupcakes, 1 to eat and 2 to take home. 

She’s such a goof. 

This girl is everything I could ask for. She tells me all the things, all the details that I always wanted. It took me 5 kids to get one that gives me all the play by plays, and I love it. I think she’s rubbed off on her sibs too, cause everyone gives me…

That’s where I stopped writing. Mid sentence. I have all the grace for 2022 Michelle, so I’m not criticizing myself, but. 🤷‍♀️😂

Pictures with all the gift givers. 







They watched a movie with popcorn and movie theater candy. 

And played some games. Delaney was very thorough in her planning and she knew what she wanted. 



That morning she had received her most wanted gift. 

A magic kit! She did some research and decided this is the one she wanted. 

And we’ve since enjoyed many a magic show!

We love our baby bug so much! And now we’re planning her 11th birthday. 🤗

No comments: