Saturday, January 14, 2023

The last day of school 2022

Digging into the pictures uploaded but never written about or published. I started this one June 27, 2022. I definitely don’t remember all the details, but I went to all the trouble of uploading pictures, soooo. 

Adi is such a cute and sweet girl. (This is the one line I wrote. After that I must have been pooped from putting all the pictures in. 🤷‍♀️🤔)

I don’t remember. 

🤷‍♀️

They brought home their art. And also, Jeff Probst yo!

I think this is we Flag Day with papa? Squished into the Space Car it looks like. 



Papa took us out for ice cream and it was a summer miracle because the McDonald’s machines were working!

I love to see their growth!

Now we’re halfway through the next school year, so they look even more grown up. 

I had *just* given this 1st day of school shirt away. (I think)

I ♥️ the silly poses they do!





This is one of the best feelings ever. All. The. Alarms. 

YAY! 

Frankie invited friends over for a “prom.” She decorated and we bought special snacks and everyone dressed up.  it was all v cute. 

🤷‍♀️

🤷‍♀️

The youth helped Amy Henderson with the butterfly garden at our library. 

#mylifeatallthedentists




No comments: