Sunday, January 15, 2023

Spring break trip 2018

I wrote this first and only paragraph on December 4th, 2020, so already a year and a half after the fact. I petered out real quick. And since we’re now almost 4 years later, I’m just gonna leave this right here. All I will say is that we visited the Streeter’s up in Connecticut and had such a fun trip. These pics are from the drive up and then the day before Frankie’s birthday we got her a birthday cake since we spent her birthday in Boston. 

***

We watched Godmothered last night and it was set in Boston and we got to talking about the day we spent in Boston. As I often do, I turned to ma blog to jog my memory and found that this trip happened during one of my 6 month blog hiatuses. So here we are. 






































































No comments: