Sunday, January 15, 2023

Jan 17, 2019

The rest of my posts had something weird where the pictures wouldn’t show up. It’s very sad. I’m going to see about putting the pictures in, but not this one because Idontknowwhy. 

*****

It’s been cold, cold, cold!

We’ve had lots of friends over lately. 2 weekends ago it was the Dorns. Before that though, we had invited Seph and Tess to come watch a movie after school. It was crazy and fun. 

We watched Peter Rabbit which is fun and cute.

I got this fun book for Christmas and started practicing it. I thought it was cool that at the bottom it says “Live Intentionally.” Perf. 

It was a good weekend with lots of littles. We had craft time and i read the Friend to the crew. 

We fed all the troops. 

The rain cleared up and since they were pretty restless we made everyone run up and down the street. 

Craft time fun before throwing away the masterpieces. 

We were even able to squeeze in some park playtime. 

Sunday was the first day of our new church schedule, 9-11, with ward council starting at 7:30. It was a busy, busy day with lots of meetings. We debriefed the Christmas party after, and then I had my monthly bishop meeting. I didn’t make it home till 4. Matt and Frankie made dinner and then  red velvet cake and Matt sent me this creepy pic. 

We love the library and are so excited to be able to walk to it soon!

We had an awesome RS meeting where we talked about making our homes a house of order, near and dear to my heart. They talked about Marie Kondo. Joni had told me about her a couple years ago and it sounded pretty kooky to me. Then the morning of the meeting I had heard about her new Netflix show and had made a note to watch it. Then this meeting. This is how Heavenly Father prepares me. More to come, but we’ve been pretty obsessed with Konmari up in here. 









No comments: