Thursday, January 19, 2023

In the meme time

I sometimes screenshot memes. I sometimes don’t. Here is a very random collection that I don’t want to forget and also don’t want on my camera roll anymore. 

Eggs are $5 a dozen. Inflation + avian flu = yikes 

I love this quote and it’s always a good reminder. 

Poor Benedict passed away and I love this. 

I think a lot about modesty and how to teach my girls. I know it’s more than just the way we dress. This quote makes me think. 

Why is it so cold?

I remember baking cakes with little Girl Scouts and they wanted to lick the bowls. The other mom asked one of the girls if she did that at home, and in my head I was like, duh, but the mom said “no, we don’t, do we?” Blew my mind. 

Ok, we do apologize but coming back around from a disagreement is sometimes like this. πŸ˜‚

♥️

I’m fully convinced we’re more alike than different. 

I don’t really relate to the first half as much as the second. I love table building. 

Hahaha. 

Peanut butter trees!!!

I heard this quote and loved it:

Food is for the body, tears are for the soul.” Relates to this Jamie Anderson quote. 

Icon. 

I still can’t believe Charles is King. 🀷‍♀️

♥️

Matt didn’t get this one when I showed him, but I think it’s funny. 

So much growing. 

Much adventuer. I feel this. 

♥️

Own it!

πŸ’― 



πŸ˜‚

I hate doing this

I really appreciate Dr. Becky. 

She’s so smart!

Oh Adele. So wise. 

This makes me laugh every time I see it in my camera roll. Idk why I think it’s so funny. I think it’s that he absolutely dominated  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I need to work on my super powers. 

Best phrase to remember. 

This is so important for everyone, especially our loves with learning disabilities. 

♥️





And all the things we experience make us that person the world needs. 

I need to tattoo this on my arm for when Frankie drives me batty. 



I am so very blessed and also this is funny and relatable for all of us. 

πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Proud Gen-X’er. 

Disco inferno

And yet…



Why is my mouth always so lonely!?













I have a goal to be a better friend because they are so important to me.







I love this picture so much!

And the post that it goes with. 

Maya wisdom. 












No comments: