Monday, October 26, 2020

Day #223-225

Frankie and I took T for a run Saturday morning. I lost paper, rock, scissors, so I was supposed to pick up her poop, but I swear I can’t do it without gagging. So I was dry heaving, as I do, and Frankie was like “ok, ok! just let me do it!” She’s such a good girl. 

Addie made Halloween cupcakes and then everyone decorated them. 

We liked how this one looked like it had a smiling mouth open and goofy hair on top. 

Addie chose a stoic look. 

Matt went out to Henderson’s to fly his drone that morning and the ladies hung out. I had a free amc popcorn for my birthday that they extended, so Matt and I picked it up and we watched Enola Holmes - which was super cute. Frankie wanted a picture with her cookie from Quinton’s birthday party. 

Lu sent this of Emmi with his best buddy. They are moving to England next week, so they are staying with the Finlayson’s since their stuff has already shipped. Such cute boys!

One of Delaney’s notes she left for me. We have a couples jar on my nightstand that has little papers to start conversations (it was a wedding gift) and I also had a list of things to do on my nightstand. Delaney wrote me a note on my note that said to look in the jar, and this cute paper was in it. “Vurtule tharapist anytime you’d like this agin just come to my room - first one on the left.” She’s the sweetest, seriously. 

Our Sunday afternoon as nice and quiet. It rained all day. We did all our meetings and played some games. Alli got Golden Girls Clue and we enjoyed trying to figure out who ate the last piece of cheesecake. Alli and Addie made baked mac and cheese and prosciutto wrapped asparagus and it was delicious and wonderful because I didn’t have to cook. And I love finding cute pics on my phone. 😍 

We started our Cincinnati chili on Sunday also. This was my original Sunday dinner plan, but then I didn’t read too far ahead and didn’t realize it needed to be refrigerated overnight. Oopsie. 

Alli and I took T for a run this morning. We worked on school and did all the things. D sported a hat mask for lunch pickup. What a goof!

The girls picked their Christmas pieces and then Johnna brought them over and gave the girls a lesson here. Everyone wore masks and washed hands and was careful. 

We ate our Cincinnati Chili over spaghetti noodles with shredded cheese and diced onions and it was different and yummy. Dad came over both nights and it’s always nice to have extra family around. 

The US is experiencing a third wave of covid. Every day I check the St Mary’s county latest, and this morning they had a news blurb about how bad things are in El Paso. I texted with joe and he said things are so bad they are looking at opening the convention center as a hospital overflow and also sending patients to the military hospital. Thankfully Sara works for a surgery center and not in the ER still. Praying things start looking up. 


The weather continues to be straight bananas. It looks like we visited Nola during one of the only weeks they weren’t being hammered by a hurricane. 






No comments: