Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Day #206

I took 2 pictures today. It was a busy day of shopping and packing for camping. On my way into town I saw a fun carrot lady advertising school lunches. Our girls walk up every M, W, and F and play at the playground and pick up their lunches. Tenkor eats the gross sandwiches we don’t like, and we’ve found recipes to make things more tasty. 

Camping is a lot of work and we were busy all day. The girls doing school, Matt working, and me preparing food and supplies. Delaney and I cleaned the jolly green and everyone did their piano. We’re hoping to head out by noon tomorrow, but we’ll see!

Tonight we let the girls watch the vp debates with us. It was interesting and I’m glad we had the opportunity

I talked to Val today. She has been mainly at hone the last 6 months. She has memory problems from a stroke she had a few years ago, and she’s sometimes off the wall, but i love that lady! She is always positive and happy and kind and forgiving. I asked her if she works on that or if it just comes naturally. She said she used to have a temper but has decided there’s no point in getting mad at anyone because we’re all doing our best, which is mostly true. I hope to be positive and happy and kind and forgiving now, and when I’m an older lady. 

No comments: