Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Day #202-#203

Conference edition!

One of the best weekends of the year. Alli and I ran to wally to do some shopping and buy some oxy clean for the carpet and then alli worked on it some more. It smells 100% better and looks pretty good too. 

Our connection was super weird at first. We watch on YouTube and the music was overlaid with the talking, and then we had a cursor moving around on the screen. Thankfully it normalized after the first song. 😅

My bingo buddy. 

We’d gotten out the costume bin  and the girls have played with them for hours. I didn’t love them dressing up while listening, but they were mostly quiet and took notes off and on. They also built forts and played with magnetix. 

Frankie conducted some music. 

And we all cuddled with Tenkor 

It was such a good conference. So many amazing talks. It’s Tuesday as I’m writing this, and we’ve already rewatched several. They were all good, but I especially loved Michelle Craig, Sharon Eubank, Carlos Godoy, President Nelson, and Elder Holland. So many comforting truths and goals to improve. So much to ponder and work to understand. We love, love, love Conference weekend. I did notice elder holland had a cane, and when he walked to and from the podium they panned away. He was hospitalized a few weeks ago; and I pray he’s ok. 2020 can’t take Elder Holland, it would just be too much. Also, Elder Gong Gabe his talk remotely because he’d been exposed to covid, and now they’ve announced that he and his wife tested positive. Meeting him was a great blessing to me, and we’re praying for their heath and recovery. 

And finally, Emmett went to a pumpkin patch and the pictures are adorable. 

He’s such a happy boy! 

I want one of his Emmett hugs so bad right now! I miss him!



No comments: