Monday, December 10, 2018

Parties

I took Joseph to work last week. Love this crazy boy and i miss spending time with him. 

Frankie got to put the angel up on the tree this year. We were pretty sure Addie put it up last year, so then we let the other girls pick a number between 1-100, and Frankie won. 

Friday night was the Darrow’s annual party. Always super fun! We played Bunco and won some fun gifts. I came home with a pressure point massager that I’m pretty stoked about. And I leave my phone unattended far too often around this crew. 😂

I always forget to take pictures, so then at the end of the night we each took some couples pictures. 

The little girls got to go to the Dorns where Christian babysat all the kids together. The girls had fallen asleep at the Dorns, and then we got home and got the girls to their bed after midnight.

Unfortunately Saturday morning was early because it was our Breakfast with Santa at school. I volunteered at the drink station at 9:30, so that’s when we got there. Not sure why Delaney was pouting here, but always exciting. And silly Frankie and her silly friends in the back. 

I tried threading D, and this was all I got. 

They always do such a good job, it was just lovely. 


1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Merry Christmas!!

Hahaha, when you find the formula for the perfect Santa Picture sell it and earn a fortune.

Love the pictures . . . and the blog.

Best wishes for some more Holiday Cheer!!