Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Day of Ministering

More from December 1. 

And more from our walk home from the Aina’s. 

Happy helping messy girls!

Our last job was to sweep gravel off the floor. Delaney wanted to try the big broom. That went as well as you’d think it would. 

It was a cold and wet day, but the girls played and worked, and Sarah and I worked and talked. 

Frankie was stoked to get to drive the tractor! A fun bonus for helping!

On our walk to their house we found that the ground had caved in!


Some Lowe’s with my pajama girls after The Polar Express. I love spending time with these girlsies. 

And this Bubba. He helped put some of the hardware back up for the doors. 

November 30th we went to Brian’s homecoming. These two. 

All that day I had painted doors in the basement. Colleen and Dixie came over to teach me their methods, and they both stayed a few hours and helped. I painted for probably 9 hours. My hand was numb and crampy. But it’s all a step closer to being d-o-n-e. 

1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Someday that basement will be done!! Someday. It's nice to have Bubbas and friends to help move the whole thing along.

It's such a good thing to expose the girls to helping and in helping to learn new skills . . . like driving a tractor. Hooah!!

Goooooooo, Army!! Beat Navy!!