Monday, December 24, 2018

Lexi’s home!

We got home from serving at 7:30am and all 6 kids were awake. πŸ™„ We thought that was all, but when I went to tell Addie we were gonna take a nap and that she was in charge, it was actually Lexi cudddling with Addie. They love their sissy!

After mid morning naps and the Dorns went home we played some games and chatted, which is exactly what Addie wanted to do. 

Our girls!!! πŸ’•

And at church. We had a special 1-hour-church meeting with lots of singing and talking of Christ. It was perfect. And after everyone stayed and chatted, which is one of my favorite kinds of Sunday. 

Just missing the brother. 

We stopped by Crabknockers after church to pick up our yummy stuffed ham. Our first full family picture in over a year and a half!

Crabknocker Mike was nice enough to cut our ham for us. And he said he’d never seen a stuffed ham done with purple cabbage and he’d tasted it and thought it was good. I gave him the rights to use it. πŸ˜‚

Look at that SoMd yumminess!

We got our first carolers Sunday afternoon. alway so fun! And Sarah and Debby made me a beautiful Christmas wreath. πŸ€—

Later that evening we got our second set of carolers. We love the Christmas spirit!


1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

I want me some stuffed ham!!

When I was little, my Mom always set our Thanksgiving table with a turkey and a ham. I grew up thinking this was what everyone did. Only later, as an adult, did I learn my Mom didn't like turkey and would make the ham for herself while making the more traditional turkey for the rest of the family.

Memories become golden as the years pass and I love how you were building solid memories (and maybe some family traditions ((queso dip)) too.) this whole day.

Hooah!!