Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Abel

Addie says the day after Christmas is Christmas Abel. She’s a card. 

I found this precious book my grandma and papa had made for me circa 1981. Me and my friend Robbie (who my mom most certainly does not remember) saved the day just in time for the The Great Pigeon Race. Oh the 80’s, you slay me. 

Laura and Mags stopped by with a cute game for the girls. We have such awesome friends. 

Lu and I planned family picture outfits. I love years that we can use what we have and don’t have to buy anything new. 

Chris and crew are snowboarding in PA. 

Looks like they had a fun day. 


Back in the 301 it was Sister Day. Lu did Frankie and Delaney’s hair and then they went shopping. She let them each pick a few things and they had a great time together. We had leftovers for dinner and I’ve been in my robe all day. 

And this here is true, true, true. 



1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

I honestly couldn't pick out Chris . . . is he wearing the white jacket? I looked and looked but . . . Old Age Dementia.

I don't remember 'Robbie' either. This would have been in Washington if it was 1981, right? You were, what? Three?

Life in this modern world is tough when you have to go through SOOO much trouble just picking out the clothes to have your picture taken in.

Enjoy having Lexi there. Enjoy your Season Celebrating and Cele-eating.