Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Mid-November randomness

I love Class Dojo. I love to see the girls throughout the day. D is #6 from the left just working away. She’s so studious and she loves school. 

And playing with her number 1. 

Frankie really wants a dog. She went with Matt to the McCombs one day and David sent me these shots. Sweet girl!

In my quest to get rid of stuff I’ve had some forced craft time. Addie’s gotten good at making these fun keychains. 

This crazy goose with her crazy hair. 

We picked up some kindness rocks on our Route 66 trip and Addie helped me hide them in Leonardtown. 

We each took one to rehide. 

The tooth fairy came to this sweet girl. It was after the dentist pulled her tooth and we came home and couldn’t find her tooth and a night with it missing and a note to the tooth fairy.  Ps - the tooth ended up being in my purse and I’d forgotten. I can’t remember everything. 

More school time with these first grade cuties. 

And our teeny tiny A days of which the Ray girls are half. They wrote things they were thankful for. 



1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

No grass growing under these girl's feet. Wowsers!! I get tired just reading your Blog.