Friday, January 19, 2018

Today i tutored my sweet little student. I got super lucky, cause she’s awesome. I made a delicious dip with some fresh cranberries I had, I feel a slight bladder infection coming on, so fresh cranberries seem like the order of the day. Not sure if a chutney cracker dip is the best way to treat bladder infections, but I can’t be perfect all the time. Then I cleaned the wood floors and put the small dining room back together. It is an exciting life. 

Tonight was ward temple night and Sarah graciously offered to watch our girls, so on our way over there we filmed our “1 second every day.” Addie shouted and Delaney said hello over and over. 

Lexi and cade ordered Girl Scout cookies from Laney and I guess if you pay shipping, you already got them!

We met up with dan and Chantel at the temple and then had ice cream with LP Ward in the basement. It’s so fun having family close-by!

Christmas Day memories! I was a pretty terrible picture taker, so this is the once I took of them in their pjs, with capes, thankyousomuch. 

Bubbas hat light! 

Grumps sent us this giant surprise. 

It was so fun to wonder what it was, and then i got to open our new double boiler! (Don’t mind the homeless kid behind me)

It was a good, quiet Christmas morning. 

The girls got yoga mats! 

And the boy got snowboard boots (in addition to awesome hair).

They love their Guinness book of world records from auntie Amy. 

We also watched A Christmas Story and White Christmas. And let it be known it was a wonderful Christmas day. 

No comments: