Sunday, January 21, 2018

Let there be light

We’ve got a light! We’ve been without this light for 2 years. This is our first big purchase of our 9 year renovation and I love it! Even though it’s way bigger than I thought it would be. And a cute little model to boot!

I asked D to take a picture of me with the light. Almost there...

And there it is!

This little dancing fool was downstairs by herself  playing Just Dance Disney. It. was. adorbs. 

Matt helped Darlaina’s parents load up their trailer, and that took all afternoon. And it was a beautiful day so the girls kept everyone company outside, including Frankie who made friends with Sis. Capson. 💕 She kept coming in and telling me “Sister Capson this and Sister Capson that,” and it took me over an hour to realize she was actually here in the truck! Thankfully it was nice outside and she spent time walking and resting. 

Tonight was the adult session of stake conference. Matt had priesthood leadership, so I went up with L&D and S&T. And Isla. 💕 We stopped at Cafe Rio - two nights in a row, what, what?

The session was really good. The music is always top notch, my secretary lexi is an amazing violinist among the talent. The talks and testimonies were inspiring too. President Sakai talked about some statistics and encouraged us all to do more to reach out. He also encouraged us to tell the stories of Jesus. All the time, to just ask our kids to retell a story, or for us to do it in our own words. That’s what it’s all about, and if we could not get so caught up in other junk, we would be so good. 

This morning little miss slept in till 10:30. I went to check on her, and sleeping kids are pretty much my kryptonite. 6 years ago i had no idea how much love I’d have for this baby bug of ours. 

Christmas Day catch up - part twenty-eight. Another awesome thing about me is that When I’m doing catchups I never remember the pictures I’ve already posted! It’s fun to be me!

This too live crew loved Jumanji!

And we all know we love the silly shots! All hail the silly shots!

And lastly - Christmas Eve wonderment. Katie got me this cute little welcome sign for my welcome wall. It’s one old thing that will survive the 9 year overhaul (this operation needs a name...). I love it and can’t wait to arrange my walk with my cute new sign! And I love that she totally thought of me when she saw this. 💕

No comments: