Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Bye-bye Bubba

Bubba and I woke up and hit the road by 4am.

 It was dark and momma was tired, so the young gentleman took the wheel. Chris and matt both thought we should leave before 4, but I was convinced it wouldn’t be busy. I was wrong and he missed his flight. Oopsie. Southwest is awesome sauce though and had him on a new flight by 7:00. we enjoyed having him home and are proud of him as he heads back. 

Mornings are yuck, but they are beautiful. Also, this is what 7 degrees looks like. 🙄

Lexi lu sent this. Cade is shipping out in February and she’s throwing him a going away party. I thought it was cool how she overlayed the invitation on the picture of him being sworn in. They are so clever and cute. 

Speaking of the Finlayson’s, they had a lovely Oregon Christmas. And if I know lexi, she will never wear those jams again. 

And another silly Lu:

I so rarely venture over to Insta, but I did and was rewarded with 2 cute pictures. 

Back to last Friday. We left by 7 to pick up the flowers for the wedding, and it was another spectacular sunrise! Just call me Jack Seagrove with all my sunrise shots. I just can’t seem to get enough of them!

The flowers and plants were beautiful and made the jolly green smell amazing. 

While we wedding’d, the girls got fancy at the Aina’s. 5-year-olds with makeup, it’s a dangerous combo. 

These word collages were going around again on fb. This happy home girl loves to fill time in her weeks with friends, people, and pictures.  Alexis and Matt were completely absent - oopsie. 

Some awesome Frankie hair. Girlfriends hair is legendary. And I’m happy to report that 3 of the snaggle teeth are now gone, and she pulled 2 of them herself, little weirdo! 1 more to go and we are so ready!

Tonight matt and I are winding down with the The Crown. We love it! We are all about the royals. We’re bracing for a winter storm and thankful that smcps has already called for a day off school tomorrow. Snow day happiness!

2 comments:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Not only are you doing the 'Sunrise' shots (my forte is, actually, 'SunSET' pictures) but you're also shooting them from the windows of a moving car...another Smilin' Jack twist.

Hooah!! Have fun!! Goooooooo, Army!! Beat Navy!! Again!!


Alecia said...

I watched The Crown last night too! Watch out for episode 7; I found out why the rating is mature and had to quickly do some fast forwarding!