Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow

Another long lost offline post from December 8. This blogs already a hot mess, so let’s hot mess some more!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A little post is better than none at all. It started snowing today around 2:30 and cane down steadily all evening. We watched Emoji movie and ate pizza. It was a nice night. 

I was able to spend some time in Frankie’s class helping them make Tomtens from Sweden. After, they got to stand up and share their little gnomes. It was fun. I’ve been busy with being the pta membership chair and chairing Cookies and Canvas, so I’ve been hesitant to volunteer too much in the classrooms, but I miss being at the school, so I’ll be doing reading groups weekly starting in January. I’m looking forward to it!

Addie asked (again) if Santa and our elf were real. She did the whole “be honest.” So I told her again that it’s not real, but can still be magical and fun. So she’s been helping hide rainbow every night and she loves it. Trying to teach her the joy of giving magical experiences to others. 

Sleeping girl series. I can never lay off them. 

So proper. 

I vowed that December wasn’t gonna get me this year, but now it has. Just partially I guess, but I’m having a time catching up. It’s been mostly good, even though we’ve all been feeling a little under the weather. It’s the weirdest thing. Some dizziness, some nausea (matt threw up once), and some cold symptoms. Nothing too terrible, just annoying. 

I did a black and white challenge on fb. 

After the first 2 days I realized both of my pics were given to me by women I love and admire. 

So I went with that theme. 

It was fun to look around at all the decorations and what had been gifted. 

Matt and I are catching up on The Crown now, love this show. 

Tomorrow will be an at home, cookie making day. Love that too. 


No comments: