Monday, June 8, 2015

sunday

laura made these adorable shawls for the girls and I finally got my act together and had them all wear them yesterday. so precious!
lexi and I think we need one too, don't ya think?
Delaney was busy being 3.
after church we came home, popped popcorn, made cookie dough, drank the leftover root beer from kim's party, and watched Mobsters and Mormons. perfect day. :) after naps we started Meet the Mormons, which chris and I have never seen. we had subs and summer fruits when matt got home from work, and then headed out for our third sunday of Mormon parade. it was a gorgeous night, so cool and crisp after such a rainy week. after, darlaiana had everyone over for s'mores and watermelon. Laura's crew, the udu's, and the buxton's joined us for a wonderful evening of visiting.
surprisingly there weren't all that many trampoline injuries with all those kids on there.
also surprisingly, the teen boys came along and then played soccer.
this cutie says she wants to do ballet this year and did several twirls and pirouettes for us. we shall see!
we stayed way too late (already on summer time) and I got to bed way too late, then after seeing chris off to seminary (except he didn't go, so I got up for nothing) I fell back to sleep until... 8:05! our bus comes at 8:15, so I knew we'd missed it. too much summer playing going on already, oopsie!

1 comment:

Lana said...

darn it i really wanted to parade!!