Sunday, June 14, 2015

A kindergartner!

Yesterday our frank'n'beans graduated from pre-k. It was so cute! We met in the gym at 1:00 for the ceremony. Then they walked the graduates in. Nervous cutie!
This was the second time I'd been to the LES that day. Addie went to bed not feeling well Thursday night, so I didn't wake her up for the bus. Then at 8:15, (when our bus comes) she woke up and said she had to go to school because it was pajama day and she felt better. So we gathered all of our stuff together, got everyone dressed and ready, and headed out. It worked out because I was able to drop off some treats for the office staff. We took in a gallon of chicfila lemonade and sweet tea. I put everything on cute trays, the drinks on ice, and put them, along with handmade cards from the girls thanking them for all they do, in the office. It looked really cute and everyone liked it.

Anyhizzle, they lined all the pre-k'ers up on the stage and they performed 4 songs. A Spanish song, Tooty-Ta, Chicken song, and 5 Little Monkeys - it was so darling!
Frankie danced and sang and had fun up there. She was all smiles!
We love us some Dr. Jean!
After the performance they took their bows. On point. ;)
Such a big, happy girl!!!
Then it was time for Ms. Eichel to hand them their certificates.
Frankie Ray!!!
Quick shake of the hand as she walks away, and down to Mrs. Higgs. (:
After the ceremony we headed to the classroom. She was not in a picture mood, but I was able to bribe her to pose for a few.
Kendall has been all the rage lately! Frankie even made a "Frankie and Kendall - bff's!" bracelet.
The class picture that I didn't get a copy of. :/
Love these ladies! They've given our girl such a solid and fun foundation for her school career, we couldn't have asked for  anyone better!
During the celebration I was able to present the teachers with the class gifts.
Everyone pitched in and I was able to collect $240! I got them fun summer stuff for a beachy time.
Then I put it all together in these cute bags, plus a couple gift cards and gift receipts. I told them to feel free to return anything they didn't want. I just thought this would be more fun than a couple gift cards. They turned out really cutely.
And mrs. Hornbuckle told me she might come to duke, so yay! I love taking the time to celebrate our kiddos big (to them) achievements! It was a fun day!

No comments: