Sunday, June 24, 2012

more jockey ridge state park

I found some more pics from Laura of our day at the dunes. And you know i just can't not share.

Also, you know how you read something and you think, "yes! That's exactly what I would say if I were an eloquent writer!"

Yesterday morning I read kelle hampton's account of the last day of her vacation and I thought, "yes! That's exactly the way I feel about traveling and why I love it so!"

I love truck stops because I love to see the local snacks - the chocolate and key lime flavored coconut in Florida, all the different mallow bars in nc, and the Mexican candies in tx.

I looove seeing into peoples homes to see their style and decor and what they do to relax.

I loved seeing the locals out on Roanoke island fishing for crab with a hot dog on their pole. And hearing their accents and enjoying their southern hospitality.

I love traveling and enjoying all the different landscapes this beautiful world has to offer.

Anyhow, I'm almost off my vacation high. Maybe by next week I'll even be done writing about it.

No promises though. (;

No comments: