Friday, June 15, 2012

Dentist

The three big kids went to the dentist yesterday. Everyone looks great, except for a few cavities on one of the big ones (one that usually doesn't have any cavities!) and everybody needs to floss more. (:

Addie did great! She was excited and wiggly and happy. After Addie's checkup, Frankie said (in her super loud, always yelling voice) "my turn! My Frankie turn!" so they let her climb up and she looked at her teeth for a minute. She stills needs 4 to come in, that doesn't sound like fun!

I spared the big kids from dental pictures. See, I'm reasonable every once in awhile. (;

Ps - I had 3 terrible experiences with poop yesterday,1 from each girl. two of them happened while at the dentist and that's why Frankie has no pants. That's all I will say about that.

No comments: