Monday, June 11, 2012

Black cloud removal: phase 1

I've had a black cloud hanging above my head lately. Some days it just sprinkles, but this weekend it formed into a darn hurricane. Thankfully just a category 1.

Life can be hectic and slooow (thinking specifically of buckling 3 girls in and out of carseats several times a day) and draining.

But it can also be sweet and fun and ridiculously cute.

So here's to lightening my load and finding the joy.

Lately when I'm out shopping with the 3 littles, I put laney in the front pack and push the other 2. I ventured into the restroom today and while drying my hands I had a perfectly sweet view of my little alien. (:

The clouds are parting.

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

That cloud has paid me some visits too. We seriously have to do something when you get back from vacation. I think a good chat while the kids play sounds good. :)