Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Black cloud removal: phase 2

This morning I took the truck to get the oil changed, and since delaney had been up all night, I was pretty sure she'd sleep the whole time I was gone (she did), so I took the opportunity to go sans baby.

And never one to be a time waster, I decided to go for a run while they worked on the truck. I told myself I'd go as far as I could and then try to run the whole way back. Then somewhere along the run, I decided to go for a half hour and then turn around. And then I somewhere on the run back, i made myself run the whole way home. I took the truck to see how far it was and it was 5.8 miles, woo-hoo!

It was a really beautiful run. I really love where I live and I'm so grateful for all the beautiful things God created for us to enjoy.

1 comment:

Matt and Maria said...

Holy cow! 5.8 miles is a long way! You go!