Wednesday, July 10, 2024

At sea

I looooove our balcony! So posh! I open the glass door as soon as we come in the room, it’s amazing. 

The water today was so blue! I just wanted to jump right in. 

Alli made us these adorable duck magnets for all of our doors. It’s very fun. 

I woke up early and was so excited to see where we were! But then I went back to sleep while Matt went and worked out. We got brekkie with my dad and then off to the pools. 

We tried the adult pool today and then met the rest of the crew in the family pool. 

Everyone is enjoying the fun drink packages. The girls are hot stuff with their daiquiris and pina coladas. 

We did 2 rounds of trivia today, regular style and then Disney. 

The Freylors are pretty good at trivia. We came in the top 3 both times. 

That night the upper deck was so still! Hardly windy at all and so so pleasant. They showed Willy Wonka and while I love an outdoor movie, I was so so tired. 

On our way back to our room we could hear a party going on, so we watched the dancers for a bit. We’re doing a photo scavenger hunt and I was able to get several pictures checked off while watching the dancers. 

And when we got back to our room we found this cute cutie. Whenever we stay in hotels for a few days we don’t usually get our rooms cleaned every day, but I kind of want to to see the towels!

Adi grabbed a “midnight snack plate.” This day at sea was so fun and everyone is having a blast doing their own thing. It really is a great way to family reunion!



1 comment:

Kori Wilson said...

I'm so excited to follow your cruise! A European cruise is on our list of possible vacations next year. But, unfortunately, probably won't happen. We love cruising and think it is the perfect vacation to do with family and friends.