Monday, November 23, 2020

Day #252

We found out last week that we were having a special North America north east area conference this Sunday. A special message from the prophet and then a special area conference in one weekend? We’re in pretty high cotton over here. We didn’t have any other meetings, so that was nice too. 

We still don’t have a tv upstairs, so we went down to the basement and the girls quietly played and drew  as we watched. 

Over the shoulder shot of Addie at the art desk. 

We had 52 new cases in our county yesterday. We are looking for ways to count it all joy and make life fun and happy in our little White House, and doing a pretty good job at it. 

My pictures came in, so I continued my lighthouse wall on to this little section next to it. It makes me so happy to look at and I love the store behind every picture. 

Emmett loves Coco Melon. It’s all the rage among the littles these days. 

Addie really wanted white chicken chili, so after Sunday naps she and I made up a quadruple batch. I also made a bunch of rolls and cut up some salad and then had Matt make a couple pans of brownies. The girls loaded everything into the car and d and f came with me to deliver food to the Battaglia’s since Carolee has been sick and the Ely’s since they moved. It was as smooth and easy meal taking as I’ve ever had and all my wonderful kitchen helpers are what saved the day. Papa came over for dinner but we missed him because  we were delivering and I also managed to forget a ministering interview at 6:30, but thankfully Trudy had forgotten too so she wasn’t waiting forever me and we were able to hop on as soon as I got home. 

We had a stake welfare training that I was on the fence about watching but then got asked to say the closing prayer so that made up my mind. I always learn something from those, and this time was no exception. But that meant I also missed the Ray family zoom get together, and most of my ray families brownie eating. We played a game and then it was bedtime. The days have been speeding by, which is good I guess since they are all so similar?

My grateful post. 
I am grateful for homemade rolls, kitchen helpers, and this sweet ride I’ve been cruising since this December day in 2008. Our Jolly Green Giant has taken us from sea to shining sea many times and she still drives like a dream. I’ll love her till she dies. #givethanks

Also I forgot to share this from the Sierra Clubs social media page. Addie with her bright red Halloween hair giving service. 



No comments: