Friday, November 6, 2020

Day #232-#236

We knelt to pray around the ottomans Monday night and Tenkor hopper right up on it and tried to give me loves. We were all cracking up and D grabbed my camera for this fuzzy photo. 

She loves me so much. 

Tuesday was Election Day!

I wore my dissent earrings and channeled my inner RGB. 

Sarah, Joni, and I met up at the park to say bye to Joni before they head to Idaho. They say they’re coming back, but I don’t think I believe them. 

The kids played and Matt flew his drone. He really loves his drone, and I am glad he’s having so much fun with it. 

All day:

At 8:00 Sarah and Beth did an Instagram live, so we sat at the table like this. Our tv broke, have I written that yet? We’re in a season of things wearing out and it’s getting old. We’re using the laptop a lot. 

Election Day 2020 feels a little bit like this. 

😂 I’m ready. We went to bed at 10:30, knowing there would be no definitive results that night. It’s a super close race. 

Matt’s taken over math with Frankie and I am so grateful. They cut up a penny one day during fractions. I try to stay out of their shenanigans.  

We schooled. Delaney plays while she schools. 

Emmett and crew went to the wildlife safari drive through. He’s so handsome!

And brave!

All week:

We didn’t get to finish Alli’s birthday cake, and Addie asked if she could smash her head into it. I couldn’t think of a reason why not. 

We laughed and laughed. 

What a goof. 

Fort school today. 

Not much going on, which is why I haven’t blogged. 

Papa brought each of the girls over a jiffy pop and they each popped theirs for movie night tonight. 

Still no election results. Nevada, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia are still counting. It’ll be a mess either  way. Still praying for a peaceful outcome. 



No comments: