Thursday, November 12, 2020

Day #242

The girls won’t be having a piano recital this year, but they are still practicing  one of Delaney’s songs is The First Noel, she’s always loved that song because of her middle name. This morning she said “I’m the second Noelle!” She’s a nut.

Lu shared our new baby boys name - Carter Jack. 💕 I didn’t notice Emmett’s cute beefy hands the first time I saw this picture.  

We did all the regular things. Ministering interviews continue. I also got rid of some snow stuff. All about the declutter. Lots of phone calls and lots of leftovers for dinner. The adults were chatting upstairs and Delaney messaged me from the basement. We sent her this picture and told her to return the iPad. 

Our big outing for the day was to shop at Johnna’s Christmas open house. We got so much rain in the last 2 days that the roads in Breton bay flooded so we took the long way and listened to Harry Potter and it was just nice. We swung by the Martines and picked up the girls laptops. I wish I’d jumped on these when Colleen told me about them forever ago, but I’m glad they’re here now. 

Also it still smells lightly of rotten egg up in here. I’m calling a plumber tomorrow and praying for the best. 

No comments: