Friday, May 27, 2016

H-to-the-ot

It's been a good day, but darn it's hot. To go from a freezing cold weekend last weekend, to 90 degrees today, I have to say, I struggled. I've had a headache all day. I'm wilting.

We had a good presidency meeting this morning. It's been interesting adding in a new member since Shelly left. It's good, just different. I try to be good about keeping the meetings short'ish, but today after our meeting we stayed and talked for another hour, so it came out to a 3 hour "meeting." It's always fun to connect. 

I visited with Sister Sanchez after, and Delaney had fun playing with A. After we came home I still had a mountain of laundry to fold, and I spent some time laying around from my heatstroke. 

At 3 Chris headed over to Brother Moran's. They had a special senior night at the visitor center planned. What a blessing to have outside influences interested in our kids.
Frankie had a play date with J and as Addie and I walked over to pick her up we talked about how nice it was to talk to eachother and how much we love our neighborhood. Sweet moments. 

Random moments:
We had our weekly Friday movie night and got girls tucked in. So excited for a long weekend. We've got 9 more days of school and counting!

Sweet:
More randomness:
And a picture of some cute artwork before it gets tossed. (:
Last week was career day at school and Brother Ely went into Addie's classroom. She's 2nd from the left in the back (yellow shirt).
Delaney came into our bed one night and when I woke up she was all dude'ing it up with her hand down her pants. Haha.
On Sunday night we went to the Mc's for an open house for Sister Sotilli, all the way from Italy. She served in our ward a few years ago. It was fun to see her again and visit.
And that's a little catch up. 

No comments: