Monday, August 24, 2015

When the cats away...

Matt is such a good daddy. And always supportive of all of my crazy endeavors. Our marriage works for us, and as we are growing and getting to know each other, and love eachother better, it's getting stronger. I could go on, and on, but I'm just really grateful for him and all of his sacrifices.

Anyhow, while I was gone he was busy! He took the girls to the spray park.
We've not gone there in years, so they totally loved it!
Love these little ladies.
3 goofies.
They also went to the skate park.
I think this is so cool!
I would love for our girls to know how to skate and hold their own.
It's hilarious that Matt had all of this gear just laying around.
They also went swimming.
And for a Sunday walk.
Then on Monday, our best kindergartner had her K orientation. I was Soooo sad to miss it, (not a fan of August vacations) but so happy that daddy could step up and take her. Sarah took Addie and Laney to lily's park birthday play date, and then Matt was able to take Frankie to work with him after orientation.
I also got this cute text from Addie as I was coming back into country.
Love her and the crazy texts she comes up with!

No comments: