Tuesday, August 25, 2015

In between day

I got home exactly 5 days after I left. I left at 3am on Thursday, and got home at 3am on Tuesday. #crazytraveler

Tuesday was the day before school started. We had our open house for Duke, so we headed to the bank to pick up change for PTA memberships, and then headed to the school at 12:30. We worked the PTA table from 1-2, then were able to walk around the school. We got to meet Addie's teacher, and then even though the K open house was Monday, we swung by to say hi to Frankies teacher too. So far we're pretty happy with both of their teachers. (: and the school is gorgeous!

Mrs. S gave each of her students this cute little treat.
And little Laney needed a picture too.
The boy also comes around these parts occasionally. He went to a bonfire one night, and actually sent me some pictures! Score!
End of summer fun!
He's been wanting a selfie stick for a long time, and he finally bought one. My dad sent each of us a selfie stick long before the were all the rage, (he's ahead of his time) but this one is for iPhones.
Our night before school was spent shopping for school shoes. I was so thankful is spent my birthday shopping for supplies! Chris caught a $6 movie at our new theater, and Delaney stayed home with daddy. And then ready or not, the 1st day of school was here! 

No comments: