Monday, August 24, 2015

Heading home again

We weren't in any hurry to head back to the states. We breakfasted in our room, watched a documentary on Scientology, (crazy stuff) and spent some time in the bathroom. :/

After checkout, we met up with the guys and followed them back home. It was another easy trip and our time in Mexico was a success! Yay!

We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and watched movies at deans. Actually, Jackie made me watch a J. Lo documentary which was also very interesting. It was the day of documentarys. auto and I still felt off, but we managed to push through the pain. (;

The next morning we got pedi's, and then hit up Cheddars. Jackie and I worked at one in El Paso after we left Hudsons, so it's always fun to reminisce, and the food there is really delicious. And then, just like that, it was time to go to the airport.
Fun times go by so quickly. We had another awesome girls trip! Next year we will head out to SoCal, so autumn doesn't have to travel. I love the way we work it, so that it's very fair and economical. We've got a good thing going, that's for sure!

I flew out to Chicago, and then caught my flight to DC. There was lightning on the ground in Chicago, so we were stuck on the Tarmac for a long time. It was ok though, because after I switched seats from the second man that sat next to me while there were complete empty rows (and this one talked to himself), I got a row to myself and slept until we landed in DC. Our hold up on the Tarmac put me behind an hour, so instead of getting home at 2am, I got home at 3am. And apparently my bag was searched, which is fine, but it was also left out on the runway and got rained on, which made for a mess. :/ small inconvenience for safety, I suppose.
And no matter how wonderful the trip, it's always good to be home. (:

No comments: