Tuesday, August 25, 2015

More in betweens

Second day of school! Still happy little bike riders!
We had Ellie over on Thursday to play with us. She had really wanted to walk to school with us on Wednesday, so she was really excited to get to go with us on Thursday. I texted Sarah and told her we were busy making all of Ellie's dreams come true. You have to admit, that's a pretty happy 3-year-old. (;
Delaney was soooo mad that she didn't get a new pair of school shoes! She was sooo interested in those shoes too! She put them on and walked all around. She tried really hard to tie them too. The trials and tribulations of being the baby in the family.
I cal this one "a girl and her lovey."
On Thursday night, we got a visit from our old friend from Clovis. Rusty is traveling all over the east coast, and was able to come have dinner and stay the night with us. It was fun to catch up with her. She spent some time visiting with Laney Friday morning. She got a real kick out of our little friendly miss. Laney told her that her 2 favorite colors were pink, white, black, and red. She also showed her our rocking horse. It rocks, she explained. Little sister is a trip.
I've been really bad with our schedule so far. Like, we have none. Including, but not limited to lunch and naps. This was another day that Laney climbed onto the couch and fell asleep.
I just stood and stared at her for awhile. So in love! Right after this picture, she rolled over, halfway opened her eyes, and quickly asked why I had turned the tv off because "I wasn't sleeping!" Silly.
Frankie let me carry her backpack, but she wanted to put her lunchbox on her bike and ride home. (:
Right after school on Friday, I headed out for my third August adventure. Run, run, run! Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: