Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nothing new...

...to blog about.

Christian had a sleepover last night and we took him and his friends to see Avatar in 3D. We had to drive an hour out to Waldorf to go to the big theater. 

(doesn't Waldorf just sound so cute? Like a Waldorf Salad or the Waldorf Astoria? 
But don't be fooled like I was. 
It's not cute. 
At all.)

While the boys watched the movie, Matt, Addie and I killed time shopping. (Alexis went with a friend to a basketball game.) We both wanted to see it, but Addie is not the best movie companion. 

After the movie we let the boys walk around the mall for a few hours and we let Addie play at the play area there. It's still kinda snowy and very cold, so we haven't gone out to play at all lately. So she loved sliding and running around. Except when that little girl pushed her and she fell face-first down the slide. But she got over that.

Lex is at a friends house for a party tonight. And after the mall Christian went over to a friends. I hope he had a good birthday, I think he did. 

We had a big wind storm Thursday night and our garbage can fell over and hit our satellite dish. Since then the tv hasn't worked. :( Matt spent a long time working on it this evening but nothing was working so he called Direct TV. They couldn't help so they set up a service appointment for Monday. Determined to not miss the last 2 days of the Olympics though, Matt went out again and adjusted things while I watched from inside to see how the signal was coming through. And you know what??? He fixed it! It's good to know he can always get a job with Direct TV if nothing else. It's good to have options. :)

Nothing going on with our baby. No contractions. No signs. Nothing. 
Sigh.

I'm ready for a restful family Sunday tomorrow.
With Olympics of course.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I am LOVING the Olympics too! Like jump-up-off-my-seat-and-yell loving it. :o)

monika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy :) said...

Oh my gosh, I just caught up on all the posts I have been missing. So much. I can't believe Christian is 12.....ugh! He does look pretty grown up. Hope he had a great b-day. Hope your holding up ok. Can't wait to hear when you've had that beautiful baby.

Sara said...

OK, so I got used to you updating everyday! It was so awesome. Then? NOTHING. nada.

Any news on the home front??