Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

(Christian and I last Spring)
(I miss my waist!)
(Matt and I need more pictures together and with the kids! I couldn't find one of just the 3 of us on our laptop.)

This afternoon Matt and I got to go on a date with our boy. We took him to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It was cute and Christian liked it. I love taking the kids out by themselves, I think it's so important and we don't do it nearly enough!

After our movie we did some shopping at Wally World and Target. I forgot how much I hate shopping on busy Saturdays! We got some baby essentials and I came home exhausted. I'm battling a cold that is currently winning. That, plus my constant numb hands, it's really just insult to injury what with being 8 months pregnant and all! But I was able to come home and take a long nap which made me feel lots better and able to function for the evening.

Matt made dinner and now we're all sitting around watching the Olympics. Just another Saturday. :)

PS - I'm trying to do a post a day for the whole month. Some days are harder than others, like tonight when I'm tired and haven't taken any pictures. I guess that's life, right?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Michelle, I love that you post everyday. I know we all should. I love hearing about everything that is going on with you. We miss you so much! I wish I was having another baby too.I'm so happy for you.