Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas Chorus Concerts - post edit

 We made a rule a couple years ago that the kids had to be in one sports activity and one musical activity at all times. After forcing them through a couple years of piano they came up with the bright idea to join Chorus at school. I guess it works! :)  

They both love their Chorus teacher at their Middle School. She is highly inappropriate - for example at the Christmas rehearsal that I went to she was telling the soloist's to "put your big girl panties on and sing out!" And then she went into a mini-rant about about how she is a large woman and walks with her head held high and let's it all hang out!

Anyways, they had Christmas Concerts in December and they did such a good job! And they looked so cute! (And since I'm up at 4:00am I am finally getting around to posting things that have been sitting unfinished in my blogger account. :)

(this was the best of the shots of Lex performing)



 
Whoops, that's not the video I wanted, I guess I'll have to repost Lexi's video later. :(

No comments: