Monday, February 15, 2010

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

We headed out to the big city today for some Babies'R'Us and mall shopping. Christian got some pants for Christmas that we still hadn't exchanged, so I figured it was about time. :) It was supposed to snow this afternoon so we left nice and early, which was nice because even with leaving before 10:00 we didn't get home until 5:30.

We had a delicious, nutritious, and gourmet lunch at Taco Bell. I brought in my camera because I swore I would take pictures to document our day. And this was the one decent picture.
I call it "Sisters."

We had a busy and fun day. The kids were apprehensive about going because none of their friends could come, but I think it worked out.

And tomorrow the kids are finally back at school! They've already called for a 2-hour late start, totally not sure why since it hasn't snowed in over a week. But at least they'll be able to go.

My kids are ready.
And their mom is ready too.
I love 'em to bits and pieces, but an unplanned week and a half without school...
mmm, not so much.

No comments: