Monday, February 22, 2010

Right back in

Such a relaxing weekend and now I'm right back in the swing of a very busy week. This morning was full of calls to doctors, orthodontists, and insurance companies. Some of them got more than one call from me. Not fun.

We left the house at 12:30 for a doctors appointment for Lexi. On the way we had a long talk about attitudes, family, and school. I felt very prompted and had a clear mind which allowed me to make some good points to her. Hopefully it all sinks in.

Christian changed his mind about what he wanted to do for his birthday. I've been asking him for at least a month, but not really getting any straight answers. We have no plan and no invitations, and his birthday is Friday. He doesn't seem too worried about it, I guess I shouldn't be either, right? Somehow they don't seem to understand that things like parties and dinners don't just get done, they have to be planned and organized. Sigh.

The girls and I got home at 5:00 with just enough time to get dinner started for the kids and then Matt and I were off for our Baby Class. 

Now I'm watching Olympics with Addie, who should have been in bed an hour ago. She's fluctuating between rubbing my belly, hugging my belly, and hitting my belly. Oh, and then she spent some time spitting on her hands, rubbing them together, and then rubbing them on her face and hair. Seriously. (could I make up something like that?)

Tomorrow I'm gonna try to tackle my uber long to-do list. This to-do list is a culmination of a bunch of others, with all the leftover stuff that I haven't gotten to. All the yucky stuff that I've been putting off. Then off to the OB and then a church meeting tomorrow night. 

Busy, busy, busy...

No comments: