Friday, February 26, 2010

My baby is a big boy!

Today my baby boy turned 12. He is officially a Young Man. Holy moly, how did that happen?!

I had grand plans to scan a bunch of pictures of him as a baby and all through the years and then... you know. The day happened and I didn't have time. And I'm kicking myself for not doing it earlier, when I did have time. 
Not to worry, the photo tribute will happen soon. 

We love Christian so much. He is such a smart, handsome, talented, kind, and funny guy. But don't worry, I'll go more into all of that when we do his photo tribute.

For now I'll just say Happy Birthday Bubba! 
I'm so glad I get to be your mama!

PS - It looks like we'll stick to only having one baby born on February 26th. And our double birthday streak is officially over in 89 minutes. Now she can come anytime.
Really. Anytime now.

1 comment:

auntie amy said...

i love chris too! i'm glad i'm you're tia!