Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmmm...

I got a text this morning from our little neighbor that her sisters water had broken and she was at the hospital! She was due the day before me! Wow, we could have a baby any time now! Everyone jokes that she'll be born on Friday, Christians 12th birthday. That way she can be just like Addie. And Christian.

I had a dr.'s appt. this afternoon. He said he "thinks" she is still head down (what?!) and looking like she's right on schedule, just tiny! He's super sarcastic, I never quite know how to take him.... does that mean that she's gonna be huge? He usually comments on her little tiny head, but this week he didn't. Hmmmm...

Then I headed over to the hospital to visit the new little one. The lady at the front desk asked (kinda worriedly) if I needed to head upstairs. I thought about trying to say something funny about being ready to push, but I couldn't think of anything so I figured better to be honest than lame.

I had sweet little baby Ronnie give our little Baby X a talk about staying put until Monday. Not that I think she's anywhere near coming, I just don't want another birthday stealing repeat.

Tonight Matt and I had a meeting at church. I had a small talk to give that I'm glad is over. Everything went really well and we had a good time. It's always nice to be spiritually uplifted with and by good friends.

Maybe tomorrow I'll break out the camera. Maybe.

No comments: