Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home again

I am home again. 

I left Thursday night to start on my Annual Girls Weekend with two of my best friends Jackie and Autumn. This year, since I'm great with child, they decided to come to me and we stayed in Baltimore.

This is the trip that was supposed to happen the weekend Christian was sick and in the hospital. It had to be postponed and we weren't sure it would ever really happen. 
I'm so glad it did!

We had a wonderful weekend of girl talk, shopping, and eating.
Not a lot of sleeping going on, but sometimes talking is better than sleeping.
Especially when eating is involved. ;)

I didn't get my camera out at all. We decided that from now on we're only gonna use one camera and take our thumb drives so we don't have to worry about exchanging pictures later. 
I think it's a phenomenal idea. 
Too bad we didn't figure it out before this weekend.

Now I'm home again. 
And relaxed.
And ready to be a better mama and wifey.
Cause that's what it's all about, right?! 

3 comments:

Shelly said...

SOOOO glad you had a rejuvenating time. We missed you.

Nicole said...

So glad you had a great time. Glad you are back with us all! ;)

Debby said...

Sounds like a wonderful time.