Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday

The other day Delaney asked me what I do while they are at school, and a lot of time I don’t even really know, but I’m mostly doing things. 🤷‍♀️

Today was an easy day to answer that question:

  • Run
  • Dropped off my ballot
  • Adi appt 
  • Made Shepard’s Pie for dinner
  • Piano x3 = 1.5 hours
  • Ju jitsu = 1 hour
  • 2 double batches of muffins 
  • Clean kitchen, vacuum, general tidying
  • Sold our table
It was a good and productive day. Tomorrow is Election Day which means no school. Our alarms are off and we’re excited to spend the day together. 

One thing I did not do today was take many pictures, so I snapped one tonight as we watch the end of Dancing with the Stars. 

And a bonus shot of Miami Jack when he came over. It was 80° today, so it tracks. 



1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

Some us just have more fashion sense than others. And, by the way, LOVE THE BLOG!!