Monday, March 16, 2020

Turkey Hill Experience

I realized when we helped Addie put  Palmyra pics in her talk that i never blogged that trip, and I want to. We left after work on July 11. Sleeping in the car is one of my fav things. I also enjoy when a kid sleeps in the car. 
We stayed somewhere in PA that night and had subs for dinner and hit the pool. 

Running in new places is one of my fav things. I get up early and run before the girls get up. Then when they wake up Matt takes them to breakfast and I meet them there. Or I get back and we wake them up together. 

I love new running scenery and enjoyed going over this bridge. I actually remember this run because I ran past fields, neighborhoods, and urban areas. Lil bit of everything. 

We planned a visit to the Turkey Hill Ice Cream Experience on our way to NY and it was so fun!  

we got there before they opened and beat the school buses it get in. 

The girls are good ages for this kind of thing and they all loved it. 

#farmgirls

I can’t remember?

We were on a schedule, but still had plenty of time to play. 


The coolest thing is they had all you can drink turkey hill drinks - mostly teas, but also some lemonades. 

They also have all you can eat ice cream, so of course we ate our weight in deliciousness. 

We played lots of games. 

And did some studies. 





More ice cream. 










My fav. 

Ice cream is the best. 

They loved creating their ice cream flavors, carton, and then commercial. We worked on these for a long time and made so many commercials. 









And then it was time to hit the road. We loved our time there and highly recommend it to any other ice cream lovers!


No comments: