Saturday, March 7, 2020

Michelle’s epic Canadian road trip

I left Edmonton just before 12 and drove straight to my hotel in Calgary. I had gotten a free room with points and it was a super nice hotel! I went in and took the worlds nicest nap. When I got going to Calgary it was lightly raining a nice summer sprinkle, and when it stopped everything was sparkly and beautiful. LOOK AT THIS TEMPLE!!!

You know how you can go someplace and just feel like you belong there? That’s what I felt in Calgary. It was all beautiful. I liked everyone I talked to. The temple was beyond gorgeous. Maybe we’ll live there someday, who knows. 

#excited

Perfect time of day to serve in the temple. 

This is the view from the other side of the temple. It sits up on a hill and you can see the beautiful mountains and downtown. 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I just couldn’t believe how luck I was to be there.  

Beautiful all the way around. 

Laura sent me these and I found them when I got out of the temple. 

They were so happy to see her!
And of course Emmy love Laura too!




No comments: