Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day #5

I tutored virtually for the first time today. It went well and this will be good for my sweet student. 

After that I went to Food Lion to do some shopping for a sister at church, my dad, and to pick up a few treats for Frankie’s birthday. I was weirdly nervous to go by myself, but it was fine. Lots of people there, but they had almost everything I was looking for. 

Addie and I made crockpot lasagna and I made bread in the bread maker. We didn’t do a lick of schoolwork. I had to bring the girls in from playing outside twice because they were getting too cozy with the neighbors. I normally love to have all the kids play in our yard, but it’s getting to be too much. Maybe we’ll stick to our backyard for awhile. This is tough. 

Matt and I both had virtual presidency meetings. We’re all feeling pretty helpless right now. All we can do is stay in touch with texts and calls. It was nice to counsel together. 

I took exactly one picture, and it’s a gem. 



No comments: