Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day #6

Last night
Sleep: 9:30-2:30
Awake: 2:30-6:00
Sleep: 6:00-9:00

It’s so annoying. Thankfully my days are pretty free, so I did get a nap. 

Frankie, Matt, and I went for a run. We stopped by my dads and dropped off a camp chair for his deck and visited him for awhile. Frankie wanted to run to the wharf, and she stayed strong. She only complained and had to walk once. We did 1:30 minute run and 1:30 minute walk and we went 5.35 miles. Phew!

Addie asked if she could please hang out with Abby. Abby had an extra bike, so they went for a bike ride and time at the stream. Addie assured me they stayed 5 feet apart. 

We FaceTimed with Emmy and Lu. He has learned to clap when Lex claps and he wants to crawl so bad! He just needs to get his legs working right and he’s got it. 

In other news. 

St Mary’s county has its first positive COVID-19 patient and also a DC resident that works at the hospital tested positive. I’ve got several friends in the county waiting for results, and I know as the testing increases we’ll have more cases. In good news, the fda approved a new rapid COVID test that will only take 45 minutes, so that will help for sure. 

Christian was off today and was bored, bored, bored. This whole situation is really difficult for teens and young adults. I can’t imagine how I would have felt at their ages. Littles already don’t have a ton of freedoms, so in that way it’s easier. Chris made venison chili for dinner and I even tried it. It’s not bad, just hard to get past the whole eating deer part. 

Everyone else’s spirits are good. I am focusing on one day at a time and working hard not to worry about the future. It was chilly today, so there weren’t as many kids out, and I only had to send the neighbors away once.

No comments: