Tuesday, January 21, 2020

More December

It was fun having extra co-conspirators helping with Rainbow Ellie Sparkles. This was the most fun morning, when RES visitors each girl in her bed. 

I sent the kids this picture because...

I gave myself another trim. On picture day. Because people should always cut their own hair on picture day. 

Frankie is a sweet little safety patrol officer. And she loves her Aina’s. 

Picture outfits. Sadly, baby Em was off his A game for pictures. We were all running late and it was the coldest day of the month. Soooo. Not our best family picture session. 😞 

Sandy and Amy sent me a new pot. I love new pots!

Emmett got to meet Isla. She was a fan! In true Emmett fashion, he was not. 

Lu sent me this sunday morning when I was at ward council. Emmett getting all the love. 

So many of our ward friends went to see Addie and Matt in Seussified. It was so fun to enjoy it with so many friends. 

We got to take Abby with us one day, and it happened to be the day that Frankie won the kid raffle. They were all so excited!

The Scrooge was awesome. He did such a good job, and he is also such a nice guy. 

Frankie wanted one with the ghost of Christmas present. She was great also. 

Our crew with Narrator 1 and Narrator 2, my personal favs.  

The big girls with the big girls. 

Enjoying their spoils. 



No comments: