Monday, January 20, 2020

A few December memories

*it feels like I’ve already blogged this, but I don’t see it anywhere, so?

My favorite teacher gifts, the “What will my teacher do over Christmas break?” gift card scrapbook. Mrs. F’s first one.  

Ms. G’s 3rd. I love how excited the kids always get to see all the pictures and cards. 

We had a lot of participation this year and the teachers got some awesome books!

This was mid-December and life was in full craziness. I had piles for each thing - several giving tree piles, nye parry pile, several teacher gifts, teacher luncheon, family stuff. 

Messes everywhere. 

But this little guy is always a bright spot. He’s started eating and he loves food. 

Dad took this pretty picture of our tree one night. Christmas lights are the best. 

Emmy-Bob also loves his Johnny jumper. 

Papa took the girls for donuts one day. It’s been so fun to have a grandpa. 🤗💕

And we went to lunch one day while running errands. Such a treat to have so much time with my dad. I’m so grateful!



No comments: