Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Mid-week

Dad and I spent the day together on Monday. We went to the dr (him), dentist (me), lunch (both), and the bank in La Plata. It was a good day!

That night, Matt and I painted 1 wall in our room. 🙌🏼

I’m pretty sure I like the color, and I’m positive I like it better than the green!

Addie and I made French Quarter Lentil Soup last night, and we were having such a nice time that we tried our hand at pictures, and we got these beauty’s. 
*oooos double chin

*oooops, cut off me head

*oooops, giant hands

We laughed and laughed and dinner was delish. 

It rained during dismissal time, and these 2 got drenched. Why do I find their poses so funny?

We ft’d Emmett and Lu and watched him enjoying his squash. 

He’s soooo sweet and such a good little eater!

*Dad, Bubba, and Meaghan came over for Addie’s soup and we also played games and visited
*I went back to tutoring and i love my sweet student
*the weather has been cold, warm, cold, warm - weird


No comments: