Tuesday, January 21, 2020

All about Em

I took roughly one million pictures of this precious boy. I’ve always heard having grandchildren is the best, and in my vast 6 month experience, it’s pretty rad. 

He loves lights, so his little aunties were all over that and all offered up their room lights. 

Little Aunt D obliging baby Em. 

They even decorated his bed. 💕

He’s just so sweet and we all have such deep love for him. 

And his plumbers crack. 

I was a little worried that after my surgery I wouldn’t be able to hold him, but I made sure to wrap my finger nice and snug, and it was just fine. 

Love this goofy one. 

The girls would hold up their piano posters to show him the lights. He’s like the Queen of Sheba. 

And also, we love games. 

He loves his momma, and she’s such a good little momma. 

💕

Uncle Bubba was so excited to finally meet Emmy-Bob. 

Ever bodies fav. 

We lovingly call Emmett “blockhead.”

Piano lessons with grandpa. 

😍

Being the center of attention is exhausting. 

Bubba shares this on his snap.

Baby gloves are a must for our scratchy boy. 



No comments: